Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Anitas Birthday Gift

I made this chalk board for a really good friend of mine. She loves coffee J I got a simple board from the craft department at Wal-Mart and used chalk contact paper to cover it. I used small red ribbon to frame it and then used my cricut to cut the font and added a few small flowers.
For the little girl I used a SVG file that I got from KaDoodle Bug Designs and I used one of the face stamps from peachy keen stamps also the saying on the cup is from peachy keen stamps J

When writing on the chalk board I found it better to use liquid chalk in place of normal chalk J
The card that I made to go with it was cut using my cricut and so were the flowers and butterflies. The little wooden stars and little cupcake came from Freckled Fawn and the stamps came from Peachy Keen J for the inside the bear is from Peachy Keen and I used a duck tape sheet to cover the heart J
I am hoping to get these in the mail today so she will be able to enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed making them for her.  J

1 comment:

  1. Love your chalkboard! So creatively cute! I know she will love it! Your card is so cute! Love that little bear! Great job!

    ReplyDelete