Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Time Wreath


I made this wreath to hang on my door. When I first started it I didn’t think it would take me that long but it ended up taking about 7 days from start to finish.  The first thing that I did was get these single fat quarter pieces of fabric from Wal-Mart. I cut them into little squares and then took push pins and pinned them to a straw wreath that I also got from Wal-Mart.  This was the longest part of the project taking me about 6 days to complete. The green flower and two butterflies I also bought at Wal-Mart.  After I was done with the fabric I used my cricut to cut out the font using the cuttin’ up cartridge in size 2 in font. The two bunnies are from peachy keen stamps of the month March 2013 J how I did them was stamped out the bunnies on the different colors that I wanted and then hand cut them and glued the pieces together.  I really enjoyed doing this project and look forward to being able to hang this on my front door for years to come <3
 

9 comments:

  1. What a super cool wreath....love it!! All your details are just perfect. Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Those bunnies look so cute on this fabulous wreath! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wreath!! Love the way you have decorated it with the bunnies and butterflies. Thanks for playing along at the Peachy Keen Stamps challenge blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS job with your BEAUTIFUL wreath!!!it looks FANTASTIC,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful project! you should come link it up with us over at http://craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com/. We are having an Easter linky party!!!

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the invite I just linked it :)

      Delete
  6. This wreath is beautiful! Terrific job on it! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Anything Goes Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just super duper cute! It's perfect for the front door. Love those bunnies. Thanks joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation! Your labor of love paid off! Your little bunny kiddos are too cute! Perfect for Spring! So glad you joined us in this week's PK Anything Goes Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete